Thank You For Subscribing
Thank you for joining my newsletter! You will receive interesting content in your inbox soon. In the mean time, you could read some of my past articles:
- Simple Design Passes It's Tests Why you need tests to have a good software design.
- Boilerplate vs. Magic Boilerplate code can be a problem when writing new code, and sometimes when changing code. Magic can be a problem when reading code. You should strive to eliminate both.
- Smaller Steps Why you should work in smaller steps. And have a save point you can revert to when something goes wrong.
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Avoid SingletonsThe "Singleton Pattern" has no place in a modern software design. Do not use this pattern when designing software.
- Changes and Simplicity You will only have a system that is easy to change if your design is really simple.
- Well Crafted Code, Quality, Speed and Budget Well crafted code will ship faster, and here I explain why. This is basically the reason why you should always pay attention to the design and architecture of your software.
To stay in touch, you can also follow and contact me on Twitter: David Tanzer (@dtanzer).